Re: [SRM] Uploading new upstream stable version to Squeeze?

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 07:40:53PM +0000, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-12-14 at 07:54 +0100, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> > >
> > > Ack, please go ahead.
> > >

> > Thanks, I have just done the upload.
>
> Thanks; I've marked the package for acceptance at the next dinstall.

As you pointed me on IRC, the build failed on arm, mips and mipsel. It's
due to a file out of sync between the main repository and the ports
repository hosting theses architectures. I have backported the missing
change to version 2.11.3-2 and uploaded it.

As for the sparc build failure, I have no idea what it could be, and I
am not able to reproduce it. The package also built fine on the second
try on the build daemons.

Regards,
Aurelien

--
Aurelien Jarno	                        GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73