evolver: should it be in Debian?

Hi,

I'm working through the list of build failures for armhf while we
bring up the new architecture, and I've just got to evolver. I'm
concerned about the status of this package:

 * the last maintainer upload into Debian was over a year ago
 * there are 2 serious bugs open against it (one for 2 months) without
   any response from you as the maintainer (FTBFS)
 * a very low popcon score suggests it has a very small number of
   users

Please re-consider if this package should be in the archive or not.

Who needs computer imagery when you've got Brian Blessed?