Open-FCoE for Wheezy

Hello Release Team,

Please provide me some Release readiness assistance for Open-FCoE's
inclusion for Wheezy/Sid

Open-FCoE [1], is a newer SAN technology to carry Fiber Channel traffic
over Ethernet. The ethernet is generalized in the definition but in
reality, a newer 10 GiB DCB Ethernet card is required for FCoE
capabilities. Also to mention the refreshes required on the switch
infrastructure.

My initial hope was to get some access to FCoE hardware setup that I
could spare for Debian. Unfortunately, for multiple reasons that didn't
happen and I don't see having access to the hardware any time soon.

Open-FCoE stack is currently in experimental. I have had no [bug]
reports yet. Also the popcon stats is very low.

The assistance I'm seeking from you is about its release readiness for
Wheezy/Sid. Should I get these packages uploaded to Wheezy/Sid? There
might not be many packaging errors, but with no real user testing in a
production environment, I have no idea how the stack will behave.

Should I go ahead with the inclusion of Open-FCoE into the Debian archive?

[1] http://www.open-fcoe.org

--
Ritesh Raj Sarraf | http://people.debian.org/~rrs
Debian - The Universal Operating System