Re: Multiarch support in dpkg — really in time for wheezy?

Hi,

I'll try to share some news with the release team.

On Sat, 22 Oct 2011, Guillem Jover wrote:
> What I'll do though, when I get back home tomorrow from my current
> trip, is to push already reviewed stuff and keep pushing incrementally,
> instead of my usual big pushes, so that the progress is more visible.

This has been the case so far with regular progress every week. The last
changes have not been pushed on the master branch but on guillem's private
repository.

http://git.hadrons.org/?p=debian/dpkg.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/pu/multiarch/master

The latest changes have been made today. About half of the multiarch
branch has already been merged on master.

> The 1.16.2 will still happen, as planned, quicker than our usual 2
> months between micro releases.

According to this sentence, the last possible date for the 1.16.2 release
is today.

Guillem, given that you're not yet over, can you try to set a new target?

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

liberate it: http://debian-handbook.info/go/ulule-rh/