Re: [SRM] Uploading new upstream stable version to Squeeze?
- To: Aurelien Jarno <email@example.com>
- Cc: Philipp Kern <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [SRM] Uploading new upstream stable version to Squeeze?
- From: "Adam D. Barratt" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 17:36:27 +0000
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20110910205315.GA2169@volta.aurel32.net>
- References: <20110605102351.GA3601@hall.aurel32.net> <20110608171257.GA8346@thrall.0x539.de> <20110611192723.GA6184@volta.aurel32.net> <email@example.com> <20110813124701.GA17877@hall.aurel32.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20110829213058.GK11738@hall.aurel32.net> <email@example.com> <20110904162851.GC8439@hall.aurel32.net> <20110910205315.GA2169@volta.aurel32.net>
On Sat, 2011-09-10 at 22:53 +0200, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> The status is that glibc 2.11.4 will be released when Debian feels it
> is ready, as we are the main testers here. I am planning to do some more
> testing of the current SVN on more machines, and everything seems fine
> around the release of 6.0.3, I'll ask around for the release of 2.11.4.
> I can then upload it to stable just after the release of 6.0.3, which
> should give us sufficient additional testing before the release of
Did the 2.11.4 release happen? I'm conscious of the fact that we're now
a little way past 6.0.3; apologies for not following up again sooner.
If you're happy to include the patch for #640922 in the upstream stable
branch then feel free to also include it in a stable upload.