Re: [SRM] Uploading new upstream stable version to Squeeze?

On Sat, 2011-09-10 at 22:53 +0200, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> The status is that glibc 2.11.4 will be released when Debian feels it
> is ready, as we are the main testers here. I am planning to do some more
> testing of the current SVN on more machines, and everything seems fine
> around the release of 6.0.3, I'll ask around for the release of 2.11.4.
>
> I can then upload it to stable just after the release of 6.0.3, which
> should give us sufficient additional testing before the release of
> 6.0.4.

Did the 2.11.4 release happen?  I'm conscious of the fact that we're now
a little way past 6.0.3; apologies for not following up again sooner.

If you're happy to include the patch for #640922 in the upstream stable
branch then feel free to also include it in a stable upload.

Regards,

Adam