Re: tzdata 2011m uploaded to lenny-volatile and squeeze

On Tue, 2011-10-25 at 05:39 +0200, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> I have just uploaded tzdata 2011m to both lenny-volatile and squeeze.

Thanks.  fwiw, it's also transitioned to testing.  (although I'm not
convinced that it justified "urgency=critical", with four days before
the new changes take effect :P)

> It includes the following changes:
>
>    * New upstream version, fix DST for:
>      - Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic.
>      - Ukraine (Closes: #645783).
>      - Bahia, Brazil. Drop debian/patches/bahia.diff.
>
> The two first changes will happen on the night from Saturday to Sunday.

I'm hoping to get the VUA for lenny released later tonight.  For
squeeze, it appears that the ever-helpful queued on ftp-master ate the
upload, as the .orig.tar.gz was still in unchecked from the unstable
upload - it's not there now, so please could you re-upload?

Regards,

Adam