Re: tzdata update for (old)stable and lenny-volatile

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 07:49:50AM +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 22:17:48 +0200, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> >Due to change in one of the Brazilian timezone last week-end, I have
> >uploaded version 2011l-0squeeze1 of tzdata to
> >stable-proposed-updates.
>
> For the record, I pushed this via squeeze-updates overnight (see
> SUA17-1).

Thanks.

> >Technically only a patch was needed, but I preferred to upload a new
> >version so that we don't need a later upload for Asia/Hebron and
> >Pacific/Fiji. I have also changed the debian/copyright and
> >debian/watch files as they pointed to inexistant URL / email
> >following
> >the current lawsuit. IANA is the new upstream.
> >
> >Please find the diff below. If you are fine with all these
> >changes, I'll
> >do the same for oldstable and lenny-volatile
>
> Please go ahead.  As dicussed on IRC, it probably makes more sense
> to just target volatile for now, if there's going to be a 2011m in
> the near future.

I have just uploaded tzdata_2011l-0lenny1 to lenny-volatile. For the
upload to oldstable, I agree it's better to wait, there will be for sure
more uploads to do, we are the middle of the DST changes period.

Regards,
Aurelien

--
Aurelien Jarno	                        GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73