Re: hints for kdebindings and replacements

On Fri, 14 Oct 2011 10:15:09 +0200, Pino Toscano wrote:
we (debian-qt-kde) recently replaced kdebindings with a serie of split
sources for it, and got kdebindings removed from unstable (#645074).
However, there are two dependencies (plasma-scriptengine-ruby and
omaque) that depend on binaries previously in kdebindings and now in
korundum; would be possible to help the migration of smokeqt, smokekde,
qtruby and korundum and the removal of kdebindings from testing?

It's already being attempted by the auto-hinter. Unfortunately it's failing because the new sources don't entirely take over kdebindings and the binaries which are left (i.e. the kimono / qyoto packages built from kdebindings) get broken in the process.

I've added an explicit hint which also includes removing kdebindings at the same time; let's see how that works out.

Regards,

Adam