Bug#622134: transition: openssl 1.0.0
openssl098 is still kept in testing by:
- ace (ICE on armel)
Taking a look at this one
This bug has had a patch for several months, but the maintainer hasn't responded to said patch (either postively or negatively)
and there hasn't been a maintainer upload in over a year. Maybe someone should NMU or even orphan the package.
- beid (RC-buggy, candidate for removal)
- ipsec-tools (#619687 #643570, has reverse dependencies)
- isakmpd (#622051, candidate for removal)
- isdnutils (#618228, has reverse dependencies)
Maintainer has uploaded fix (as already discussed here), waiting for it to age and migrate to testing.
- pantomime1.2 (part of the gnustep transition)
- transgui (#632532, candidate for removal)
Apparently waiting for upstream to fix some issues when built with the latest fpc.