[SRM] updating ia32-libs for stable

Hi,

I realise I'm late to the party, but I didn't have (make?) time before.

As in earlier stable updates I propose to update the packages contained in
ia32-libs to their most up to date versions. The changelog entries for
ia32-libs and ia32-libs-gtk are attached. ia32-libs-core doesn't have
changed packages.

Let me know if there's still time to update this in stable and if so when
you need the packages, so I can build and upload.

For oldstable it's probably too late already, but let me know if an update
could still make it.

Cheers,
Thijs