Re: Proposed fixes for potential XSS issues in xapian-omega

On Thu, 2011-09-15 at 01:51 +1200, Olly Betts wrote:
> I've discussed these with the security team, and they decided it was most
> appropriate to handle them via a stable update.  I've attached a debdiff
> showing the changes I'm proposing.

Apologies for the slight delay in getting back to you.  For future
reference, a usertagged bug is generally easier for us to keep track of
and less likely to get lost in the (periodic) noise on the list.

> All these changes have been in upstream releases since 1.2.5 (released
> 2011-04-04) with no reports of any issues.

Please go ahead; thanks.

Regards,

Adam