Re: tentative upload to stable-proposed-updates [cython]

On Sat, 2011-09-17 at 22:21 -0400, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> I wonder would an upload to s-p-u be ok to fix a regression in cython
> package, which is apparently of importance for some users (who even
> triaged repository to the specific  commit resolving the issue).  Patch
> (see commit below) will be trivial.

Thanks for working on this.

As far as I can see from the log in #641128, this issue is not yet
resolved in unstable?  If that's correct, then while I'd be likely to
accept a stable update fixing the issue, it should be handled in
unstable first.  Once that's happened and there's been no obvious
regressions then we can look at updating stable.

Regards,

Adam