Re: v86d 0.1.10 for Squeeze?

On Sun, 2011-09-18 at 16:57 +0200, Evgeni Golov wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 08:26:27PM +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
>
> > Any chance of debdiffs for stable and oldstable so we can look at
> > possibly getting this resolved in the next point release?  (For which
> > the NEW queue will be frozen during the weekend of October 1st).
>
> For stable it would be
>  http://pinky.die-welt.net/~evgeni/v86d_0.1.9→10-1.diff
> (with changing the version to 0.1.10-0squeeze1?)

Thanks.  As mentioned on IRC, I'd prefer a diff that didn't involve
moving the "now upstream" patches in to the source, and dropping the
patches; it makes the diff noisier and less "obvious" than would be
ideal for stable.

In terms of the other fixes, #525415 might be okay.  What's the intent
of

   * Add manual_add_modules uvesafb to the initramfs-hook (thanks
Ubuntu!)

?

> For oldstable I did not produce any debdiff, as I dont think anyone is
> using v86d there, but I could apply the only-CVE patch on the package.

That would be good; thanks.

Regards,

Adam