Re: [SRM] proposed stable update ca-certificates

On Wednesday 14 September 2011 02:40:32 Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
> On Tue, September 13, 2011 19:38, Raphael Geissert wrote:
> >> I've attached my proposed change. Please review and let me know if I can
> >> upload.
> >
> > I think it needs to be uploaded via the sec archive, and the +nmu3
> > version removed from it. IIRC when syncing sec-master to ftp-master all
> > versions are
> > copied.
>
> I'm not aware of such "syncs". When do they happen?

Now that I think about it, I'm probably confusing the original package install
(with new-sec-inst) with the upload of the package to ftp-master.

Anyways, the package with the bumped version should be uploaded to the sec
archive and installed into ftp-master from there.

Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net