Re: release goal proposal: enable hardening build flags

On 2011-09-14 00:38, Kees Cook wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to propose a release goal of enabling hardening build flags[1]
> for all C/C++ packages in the archive[2]. For Wheezy, specific sub-goals are
> being chosen.
>
> The default flags are almost settled[3], additional subgoals may come
> up[4], and more work is needed to identify the specific packages involved
> in the subgoals[5], but I'd like to get the ball rolling on this as a
> release goal.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Kees
>
> [...]

Hi,

Thanks for wanting to work on this.   Personally I think this is a very
good idea. :)

I have two questions so far.  First what usertag will you be using for
the bugs (if any)?  As far as I can tell, there is not listed on the
wiki.  Secondly, where can I (or will I be able to) see the progress of
this goal?

~Niels