ca-certificates version number reuse

Hi,

After the ca-certficates update to stable was installed into the archive,
it was found out that its version number 20090814+nmu3 had already been
used in the first upload to unstable after the squeeze release. This is
unfortunate, but because the update has already been installed into the
security archive the damage has been done and we cannot reupload with a
'better' version.

It doesn't impact the usefulness of the security update as stable users
will never have seen this unstable version. Because unstable has seen more
updates since, it will not impact future upgrades from squeeze to wheezy.

Is there somewhere a problem coming from this that we need to resolve, and
if so, how to best resolve it?

Cheers,
Thijs