Re: ifupdown-extra upload to stable-proposed-updates

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 11:22:00 +0200, Javier Fern�ndez-Sanguino Pe�a wrote:
On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 08:21:46PM +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
On Sun, 2011-06-12 at 23:25 +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote: > I would like to make an upload to stable in order to fix some bugs in > ifupdown-extra which were not detected and fixed in time for the Squeeze
> release.
>
> Please find attached the full patch between this new package version and the
> version 0.14 currently in Squeeze with my proposed changes.

Please find attached the patch to the version I'm going to upload to stable.
The only change with the previous diff I sent is the update of the
network-test manpage to improve its documentation.

Thanks.

Unfortunately, the version you uploaded appears to have included .git, making the diff much larger and noiser than it should be. I've marked that version for rejection at the next dinstall. Once you receive the reject confirmation, please could you re-upload a clean version?

Sorry for the delay, vacation time got in the way :)

No worries. :-)

Regards,

Adam