Re: opencv 2.3 transition

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 10:57:23PM +0900, Nobuhiro Iwamatsu wrote:
> ping....

We don't forget open bugs, be assured of that.  We try to process them FIFO,
but might tackle little ones in-between, if they don't conflict.  Somebody will
eventually tend to it.

I'm sorry about the delay, it's a man-power problem and one of other
maintainers not following the rules, for which you should not be punished
neither.

So we are talking about packages build-depending on either one of
(libcv-dev|libcvaux-dev|libhighgui-dev) which need to move from *2.1 to *2.3?

Can you re-collect the current state?  You only need to consider packages that
are currently in testing from our PoV, maybe that reduces your list of buggy
packages.

Kind regards and thanks,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Stable Release Manager