Re: SAT-Britney status and howto

On 08/06/2011 04:03 PM, Joachim Breitner wrote:
Hi,

Am Samstag, den 06.08.2011, 13:39 +0200 schrieb Niels Thykier:
In relation to the openscenegraph hints; openscenegraph is waiting for
simgear to age before the transition can happen.

not necessarily. If we allow for libopenscenegraph65 to remain in
testing until nothing depends on it any more, the new openscenegraph
library can migrate already.

Sure, but we are talking about 'hinting' and not Heidi-hacking.

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي
http://dogguy.org/