Re: Removal of auto-multiple-choice from testing

Hello Philipp,

just out of curiosity, can you tell me some link about the rationale of
this operation?

The upload was done in unstable (not testing), and you write that you
remove the package from testing. So the unwanted package is currently
available for download, isn't it?

Best regards,			Georges.

--
Georges KHAZNADAR et Jocelyne FOURNIER
22 rue des mouettes, 59240 Dunkerque France.