Re: Please configure mirroring for the Release Team's git repositories

On Wed, 2011-07-13 at 23:46 +0200, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> ]] "Adam D. Barratt"
>
> | To that end, please configure mirroring for the following repositories:
>
> [...]
>
> Done.

Thanks.

Sorry to be a pain, but would it be possible to update the repository
descriptions to those below, so that they show up in gitweb as something
more helpful than the default "unnamed repository"?  I did include
descriptions in the original mail, but probably didn't make them obvious
enough; apologies for that.

Repository        | Description
britney1.git      | Original version of the "britney" testing
                  | migration scripts ("britney1")

britney2.git      | The "britney" testing migration scripts ("britney2")

release-tools.git | Miscellaneous tools and scripts for the
                  | Release Team

Regards,

Adam