Re: [Pkg-clamav-devel] Updating clamav for stable

Hi,

(dropping Adam from To/Cc as he'll receive this message via d-release anyway)

[...]
> >Can we (we = olstable users) expect an update under "volatile" or
> >"proposed-updates" given the new ClamAV version closes a security
> >fix?
>
> Clamav maintainers - had you considered a lenny-volatile upload in
> this case?

Such packages are ready to be uploaded, but wasn't sure about the demand. As
there appears to be such demand, I'll try to get this sorted within the next 24
hours.

Best,
Michael