Re: security support for lenny / upgrades from lenny to wheezy

[Please Cc me, I am not subscribed.]

Hi,

I am forwarding a discussion from debian-user. I'd love to hear an
official statement about this. AFAICS, this issue hasn't been explicitly
addressed yet and at least one person from debian-user expects to be
able to skip squeeze.

Thanks,
J.

Steve McIntyre: