Re: ifupdown-extra upload to stable-proposed-updates

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 10:09:33AM +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> Assuming that the regular expression change is made in unstable
> _first_, yes that would be fine; thanks.  However, it's worth
> bearing in mind that the window for acceptance in to the 6.0.2 point
> release closes over the coming weekend.

I've made the upload of ifupdown-extra 0.18 to unstable with the fix of the
regular expression.

As I'll not be available for some days, I will probably not upload a fixed
version of ifupdown-extra in time for this point release. I will do the
upload to stable as soon as time permits.

Regards

Javier