Re: HDF5 Transition

Please report your transition as a transition bugreport, next time.

On 02/27/2011 09:15 PM, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:

Just to let you know that we are planning to upload a new upstream
release of the hdf5 libraries (1.8.4 =>  1.8.6).
We will switch the API to the version 1.8 (from the 1.6).
It might break some packages but the fix is easy (just a #define).
We will also change the package name because it is very likely that the
API/ABI changed...

Can you identify the broken packages and send bugreports? (usertagged)

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي
http://dogguy.org/