[SRM] ia32-libs update for 6.0.2
As previously agreed I'll be respinning the ia32-libs packages as needed for
stable updates to have them include fixes that were made to the contained
Because 6.0.2 is upcoming I made an inventory and saw that ia32-libs-gtk and
ia32-libs-core need to update at all. For ia32-libs, I propose to upload the
following update. It changes nothing on the package itself, just the mentioned
ia32-libs (20110609) stable; urgency=low
* Packages updated
[ libxml2 (2.7.8.dfsg-2+squeeze1) stable-security; urgency=low ]
* xpath.c: Fix some potential problems on reallocation failures.
[ nss (3.12.8-1+squeeze1) stable-security; urgency=low ]
* debian/rules: Fallback to DEB_BUILD_ARCH when dpkg-architecture does't
* debian/control: Lower build depends on dpkg-dev to (>= 1.13.19), which
was the value before starting to use DEB_BUILD_ARCH_BITS.
* mozilla/security/nss/lib/ckfw/builtins/certdata.*: Mark fraudulent
Comodo certificates as untrusted.
[ pulseaudio (0.9.21-3+squeeze1) stable; urgency=low ]
* Team upload.
* Fix pacmd hanging in poll() when reading from stdin very early.
Patch extracted from upstream by Alexander Wuerstlein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
[ tiff (3.9.4-5+squeeze2) stable-security; urgency=high ]
* CVE-2009-5022: Buffer overflow in OJPEG support. (#624287)
[ tiff (3.9.4-5+squeeze1) stable-security; urgency=high ]
* CVE-2011-0192: Buffer overflow in Fax4Decode
* CVE-2011-1167: Buffer overflow with thunder encoded files
-- Thijs Kinkhorst <email@example.com> Thu, 09 Jun 2011 22:01:50 +0200
Let me know whether I can proceed.