Re: ghc now almost ready for migration

Hi Mehdi,

thanks a lot!

Am Donnerstag, den 09.06.2011, 13:37 +0200 schrieb Mehdi Dogguy:
> So, if you are happy breaking some arch:all packages from haskell-dummy,
> we will do so.

Yes. I actually think that an uninstallable dummy package (indicating
the user: There is an upgrade path, it just doesn’t work right now) is
better than a missing dummy package (the user might think the package
has become obsolete). Of course, before wheezy is released, I hope that
all the packages are installable.

Greetings,
Joachim

--