ICU transition

I'd like to schedule a transition for ICU from 4.4 to 4.8.  In the past
several ICU transitions, it has been sufficient to do a binary NMU for
each reverse dependency, and there's little reason to believe that this
time should be any different.  There are a few API changes, but they are
mostly for interfaces that have been deprecated for a long time, and
this is pretty much comparable to earlier ICU releases.  I will wait to
upload ICU to unstable until I get an okay from the release team and
until I hear from openoffice.org maintainers.

--
Jay Berkenbilt <qjb@debian.org>