Bug#627504: RM: bugzilla/22.214.171.124-2
- To: Mehdi Dogguy <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bug#627504: RM: bugzilla/126.96.36.199-2
- From: Moritz Mühlenhoff <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 18:00:02 +0200
- Message-id: <20110521160001.GA4963@pisco.westfalen.local>
- Reply-to: Moritz Mühlenhoff <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <4DD7ABF3.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <4DD7ABF3.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 02:11:31PM +0200, Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
> On 05/21/2011 11:52 AM, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
> > Please remove bugzilla from testing. It's unmaintained with several unhandled
> > security issues and Debian has been - fully correctly IMO - criticises heavily
> > by upstream on Planet Mozilla about this.
> > It should only reenter Wheezy if it's maintained by a proper maintainer team.
> I've added a removal hint.
> Please submit an RC bug against bugzilla to prevent it from migrating again.
Thanks, 611176 should keep it from migrating.