Re: please consider a newer version of approx for stable-proposed-updates

On Tue, 2011-05-10 at 18:06 -0400, Eric Cooper wrote:
> On Sun, May 08, 2011 at 05:23:59PM -0400, Eric Cooper wrote:
> > Alternatively, I can add a one-line patch to 4.5-1 that simply denies
> > requests for InRelease files (forcing the clients to fall back to
> > Release + Release.gpg files).
>
> I have gone ahead with this approach; here is the patch against version 4.5-1:

I see that you've also uploaded.  For any future stable uploads, please
wait for an ack before doing so.

If nothing else, if I'd seen the full debdiff in advance I'd probably
have asked that you add an explicit usefully named patch, rather than
ending up with the soak-up "debian-changes-4.5-1+squeeze1".

Now that it's been uploaded, it will be processed from p-u-NEW in due
course.  Thanks for working on fixing this issue in stable.

Regards,

Adam