Re: RM: pgdesigner -- ROM; uninstallable, blocks kdelibs removal

On Thu, April 28, 2011 14:35, Pierre Chifflier wrote:
> pgdesigner is actually uninstallable due to the removal of
> gambas2-gb-qt-kde and gambas2-gb-qt-kde-html (See #620646).
>
> After some discussions with the gambas maintainer (#620646) and
> upstream, it seems there is no solution since upstream is not really
> willing to port gambas to Qt4 [1]
>
> Without any better solution, I request the removal of pgdesigner.

I added a removal hint for pgdesigner earlier this afternoon, having
spotted the comments in #620646, in order to try and get the migration of
kdelibs / avahi unjammed.  Thanks for confirming that you agree with (or
at least understand) that action.

Regards,

Adam