Re: [SRM] New upstream stable release for gdm3

Le mardi 19 avril 2011 à 21:05 +0100, Adam D. Barratt a écrit :
> Yay for the amount of noise which line number changes in po files add to
> diffs... other than that, the fixes look sane and self-contained enough;
> please go ahead.

After half an hour of attempts, I can’t manage to regenerate a correct
90_relibtoolize.patch, so let’s fuck that shit.

I’ll just wait a few days for my urge to strangle kittens named after
the libtool developers to pass, and integrate just the following
patches:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gdm/commit/?h=gnome-2-30&id=756825d337c5a0402074590016033415266d1255
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gdm/commit/?h=gnome-2-30&id=7196e4330acfa525361447ba986bd8cab1494a12

--