Re: sh4 architecture into Wheezy
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: sh4 architecture into Wheezy
- From: Neil McGovern <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 20:37:19 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20110403193719.GB37987@feta.halon.org.uk>
- In-reply-to: <AANLkTi=6o924RT_mmcYKhZmVWB2RpP-2L94QCJn9sNjw@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <20110330050552.GB2315@chimagu.nigauri.org> <20110330131748.GO7527@einval.com> <4D935424.email@example.com> <20110330161624.GA18000@hymers.org.uk> <AANLkTi=6o924RT_mmcYKhZmVWB2RpP-2L94QCJn9sNjw@mail.gmail.com>
On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 08:02:18AM +0900, Nobuhiro Iwamatsu wrote:
> The package which time needs most is GCC. GCC takes about 6 days.
Ouch! That doesn't sound supportable to be honest. Do you have faster
<Tolimar> So we can expect stockholm to be elected in 2009?
<Ganneff> isnt the world own3d by ubuntu then?