Re: gnutls 2.12.0

Andreas Metzler <ametzler@downhill.at.eu.org> wrote:
> I have got a minor transition coming up: gnutls 2.12.0.
[...]
> ----------------
> Transition plan:
> 1. Find all packages linking against the OpenSSL wrapper library (extract
> everything depending on libgnutls26, use objdump -p | grep NEEDED to
> find linking binaries/librarires.) Last time I checked there were iirc
> about 8 packages involved.

> 2. Doublecheck whether they build against the new version.
[...]

Hello,

there are 13 source packages in sid involved.

ccbuild 2.0.1-1
csync2 1.34-2.2
freewheeling 0.6-1
gkrellm 2.3.4-1
macopix 1.7.4-3
pokerth 0.8.3-2
sipsak 0.9.6-2.1
slrn 1.0.0~pre18-1.1
snowdrop 0.02b-8
ssmtp 2.64-4
tf5 5.0beta8-4
wput 0.6.2-2
zoneminder 1.24.2-9

No new [1] GnuTLS related build failures. Build logs do not change
suspiciously, debdiff show that the packages grow a dependency on
libgnutls-openssl27.

I will follow up once I am ready to start the transition.
cu andreas

[1] Two of the packages FTBFS on current sid.
zoneminder is hit by a v4l kernel header change #619813, freewheeling by
the linker changes. I have pushed a NMU for the latter to delayed.