Re: [squeeze] permission to upload thunar-volman

Hi,

On Fri, 2011-02-18 at 22:13 +0100, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> would it be possible to make a stable upload, targeted at 6.0.1 or
> 6.0.2, to disable default automount/autobrowse in thunar-volman?
>
> It's only a matter of shipping a config file, so the following diff
> should do the trick:

Apologies if I'm missing something obvious, but what's the motivation
for making this change in stable?  The changelog for the proposed upload
and the corresponding upload to unstable don't provide any further
information afaics (hence the suspicion that I'm missing something).

Regards,

Adam