debian-reference/2.46 to document volatile to squeeze-updates

Hi,

I am thinking to prepare an upload of debian-reference targeted for
stable-proposed-updates to work around testing and unstable.

Basically, "[VUA 76-1] volatile replaced by new updates suite"
  http://lists.debian.org/debian-volatile-announce/2011/msg00000.html
was too late and too big changes which I could not include.

I would like to fix this major issue for English, Japanese, French, and
Italian with this updates.  I also made contents only minor fixes as follows:

| debian-reference (2.46) stable-proposed-updates; urgency=low
|
|   * Updated Portguese translation by Américo Monteiro.
|   * Fixed s/--get-selection/--get-selections/ etc. Closes: #612435
|   * Reflected introduction of squeeze-updates suite which replaced
|     Debian Volatile Service. Closes: #614224
|   * Fixed URL for Debian Mirror Checker site. Closes: #614253

Please note "Portguese translation" was not 100 % translation.  Any additional
translation is better :-)

Can I upload this to stable-proposed-updates?

Osamu

PS: Document published on the Debian web page has not been updated yet
    due to the system migration by DSA causing missing command.  I will
    address it separately.