Re: ocrodjvu_0.4.6-4 for Squeeze point release

On Fri, February 18, 2011 08:02, Daniel Stender wrote:
> would you please consider ocrodjvu_0.4.6-4 to get included into the next
> available Squeeze point

We'd consider a tested backport of the fix to the squeeze package (i.e.
0.4.6-3+squeeze1 or similar), certainly.

> release, the -4 includes a patch which fixes important bug 611460.

The bug fix itself looks fine, thanks.  I do have some queries on the
changelog changes in your diff though; the hunk adding a CVE ID isn't an
issue, but this looks odd:

-  * Added Vcs-fields in debian/control.
+  * Updated Vcs-fields in debian/control.

- -- Daniel Stender <daniel@danielstender.com>  Thu, 04 Nov 2010 22:49:13
+0100
+ -- Daniel Stender <daniel@danielstender.com>  Mon, 22 Nov 2010 20:50:03
+0100

Where does that come from?  It's not included when comparing the -3 and -4
packages in the archive.

Regards,

Adam