Re: Preparation of fixes to 6.0.1

Otavio Salvador wrote:
> grub-installer

I don't see a squeeze branch, but assuming it's fixing the debconf title
bug, all for it.

> tasksel

I'd prefer to note remove software from packages in stable that users
could already expect to get installed. #611951 can wait until wheezy.

Any changes to desktop tasks are inherently dangerous, the KDE CD
was barely made to fit at the very last minute (by dropping the
release notes from it). So while I'm sad that #610790 didn't get fixed
in squeeze (accessability is important), someone would need to do a lot
of checking to get that in.

> debootstrap

This seems important to allow stable to debootstrap unstable going
forward.

--
see shy jo