FFmpeg 0.6 transition

Hi,

First of all, congratulations on the release!

FYI: I just accepted mehdis offer from debconf 10 to upload ffmpeg just
after the squeeze release. I've got a lot of pings and flames that this
wasn't included in squeeze, we discussed this to death in NYC, and
therefore just went ahead.

The following source packages are affected by this upload:

alsa-plugins
namide
avbin
cherokee
dvswitch
elmerfem
ffmpeg-php
ffmpeg2theora
ffmpegthumbnailer
ffms2
ffprobe
forked-daapd
freej
gdcm
gimp-gap
gmerlin-avdecoder
gmerlin-encoders
gmic
gnash
gnusound
gstreamer0.10-ffmpeg
guvcview
idjc
igstk
imageshack-uploader
iulib
kdenlive
kino
ktoon
kwwidgets
libavg
libphash
libquicktime
libvalhalla
lightspark
linphone
lynkeos.app
moc
moon
motion
mpd
mplayer
mt-daapd
netgen
opencv
openmovieeditor
openscenegraph
paraview
performous
picard
potamus
qmmp
qutecom
renpy
smilutils
sox
synfig
taoframework
unicap
vlc
vtk
xine-lib
xine-lib-1.2
xjadeo
xmms2
zoneminder

Most of them should be dealt with a binNMU, but for some (mplayer, vlc,
etc.) new upstream releases are already in the pipe. I'd suggest to wait
a few days before firing binNMUs.

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4