Re: Where to upload packages targeted for 6.0.1?

Am 30.01.2011 07:56, schrieb Christian PERRIER:
Subject says it all. I would like to upload samba
2:3.5.6~dfsg-3squeeze1 with the same changes than -4, but linked with
squeeze's talloc instead of unstable's.

I can already build it (in a squeeze chroot) but I'm unsure if there's
already a place where I can upload as I guess that "proposed-updates"
is still meant for lenny updates. Am I right?

We have got stable-, and testing-proposed-updates. If you get an ACK from the release team, you can upload your package.