Re: Volatile Going Away?

Hi,

2011/1/27 Philipp Kern <pkern@debian.org>:
> possibly.  The only value I see in this is the transparent "we upgrade to the
> next stable version when it's released" way of upgrading.[1]  Apart from that
> we're not entirely unhappy with only using codenames instead of suite
> aliases.

Of course, I only use codenames too. I just mentioned it just because
it was provided in the past and will probably remain for those who
prefer to use "stable" instead of the current code name for stable
(lenny or soon to be squeeze).

Also, I didn't do any fresh install recently but is this entry added
automatically in sources.list the same way the "squeeze  main" entry
is added?
| deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian  squeeze-updates  main

Thanks