[semi-VAC] From 23th of Jan to 2rd of Feb

Hello,

I am going to travel with my family and the connection will be
uncertain so I preferred to notify the teams that could require any
action from my side to not wait for me those days.

For d-i specific issues I trust Joey, Colin and Christian for any need
decision required to allow the Squeeze to happen. On 3rd of Feb I
ought to be back and regularly online again.

Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br
Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854         http://projetos.ossystems.com.br