Re: Release Update: timings, status and awesomeness

On 01/18/2011 08:36 PM, Neil McGovern wrote:
> we now have a target date of the weekend of 5th
> and 6th February for the release. We have checked with core teams, and
> this seems to be acceptable for everyone.

neither Ben or me, nor the list have been contacted wrt/ debian-live.

is this the usual 'we completely forgot debian-live, it's so new we
couldn't possibly know that it's actually really existing', or, do you
don't consider live images part of the release anymore?

Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net
Internet:       http://people.progress-technologies.net/~daniel.baumann/