Re: Your pdf-presenter-console upload

The part of this patch relevant to the license issue automatically
applies retroactively.  I.e., the license issue is in fact solved even
for old versions.  So my inclination is to just hold the version
currently in testing, 1.1.1+git.02dfcf-1, and relax.

(The added paragraph in debian/copyright could be "backported" to
generate a new version for testing, but that seems silly to me.)

					--Barak.
--
Barak A. Pearlmutter
 Hamilton Institute & Dept Comp Sci, NUI Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland