Re: Release notes entry for web browser security support

Heya,

Le lundi 10 janvier 2011 à 20:56 +0100, Moritz Muehlenhoff a écrit :
> As such, browsers built upon the webkit, qtwebkit
> and khtml engines are included in Squeeze, but not covered by full security
> support. We will make an effort to track down and backport security fixes,
> but in general these browsers should not be used against untrusted websites.

I was under the impression that upstream promised long-term maintenance
for the webkit 1.2 branch. It is one of the reasons for which epiphany
was kept as the default browser for GNOME. Is that no longer true?

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :