Re: unattended-upgrades: LSB Default-Start and Stop values warning while installing

severity 593987 serious
thanks

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> Raising the severity because it causes problems for the sysv-rc
> package.  Perhaps it should be RC severity?

The issue messes up upgrades for sysv-rc and the shutdown sequence for
machines using dependency based boot sequencing (which is the default
in Squeeze).  Because of this, I raise the severity to serious, and
urge the release team to allow the fix to enter squeeze.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen