Re: Please consider unblocking boxbackup_0.11~rc3~r2502-4

Quoting Mehdi Dogguy (mehdi@debian.org):

> Well, that's really not fair. Translators could ask the Release Team
> whether it is relevant to consider translating/updating a $package,

I don't really understand where's your point, Mehdi. What we're
talking about is mostly my own energy or Reinhard's (for working on
the update). The RT's energy would be of course spent on reviewing the
diff in case we ask for an unblock, of course, but isn't that an as
limited as possible investment?

Of course, there are some "ratés" sometimes or not completely optimal
work done...but who's perfect? :-)