Re: Unblock request: gxine 0.5.905-5 - bug fixes for squeeze

I demand that Mehdi Dogguy may or may not have written...

> On 04/11/2010 14:25, Darren Salt wrote:
>> I have a few bug fixes for gxine (0.5.905-5, freshly uploaded), targetted
>> for squeeze. Diff is attached.

> Can you investigate #602399 too?

Noting that -5 fixes it (as I expected)...

Bug 590840 (which I'd completely forgotten about) is another report of the
same problem. I'm going to get this fixed properly in xine-lib (upstream
first) and see what other fixes could usefully be included.

I'll probably just leave gxine as is until squeeze is released; but once
xine-lib is fixed, I should drop that extra dependency and add a fix for
showing/hiding the main window while it's iconised, which presently results
in gxine aborting with an X error.

I also have xine-ui to fix up, but I'll deal with that later.

--
| Darren Salt            | linux at youmustbejoking | nr. Ashington, | Toon
| using Debian GNU/Linux | or ds    ,demon,co,uk    | Northumberland | back!
|   <URL:http://www.youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk/> (PGP 2.6, GPG keys)

A fair exterior is a silent recommendation.