Re: please allow nbd 1:2.9.16-7 to migrate to testing

On Tue, Nov 02, 2010 at 05:33:47PM +0100, Julien Cristau wrote:
> On Tue, Nov  2, 2010 at 12:12:24 +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
>
> > Only change: updated vietnamese translation (and if any further
> > translators now pop up tomorrow as they did for my last two uploads,
> > I'll get very angry ;-) )
> >
> The diff also has a change to config.h.in and a bunch of files added to
> the man/ subdirectory.  Where does that come from?

Sigh.

An unclean build directory; they're leftovers from me switching branches
(between upstream trunk and the Debian branch).

Apparently some defaults have changed for debdiff recently; it used to
be the case that if you ran it on a .changes file, it would also show
changes in the source package, but that has changed. So I didn't see
those.

At any rate, it can't have any effect on the binary package: the
config.h.in has an additional definition that does nothing in 2.9.16;
and the upstream trunk has the manpages moved to a separate directory
that the 2.9.16 build system doesn't know about yet. Please ignore.

trying to fool the system.