Unblock xserver-xorg-video-geode

Greetings,

Would it be possible to unblock xserver-xorg-video-geode 2.11.9-5 that
is currently sitting in unstable? Compared to 2.11.9-3, this package
contains two fixes for hardware support issues, plus it introduces
native support for one laptop vendor's non-standard LCD resolution.

I was gonna wait until the 10 day period was over before requesting
the unblock but noticing that we keep on getting closer to the
release, I figured that I might as well ask now.

Best Regards,
Martin-Éric